Sunday, July 26, 2015

A big thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for the lovely gifts that I had at the end of term. I have been overwhelmed by your generosity and kindness. Saying goodbye to my class is always difficult, but they are very ready to move on and become juniors. They should feel very proud of themselves. 

I feel thoroughly spoilt! The delicious cupcakes and chocolates have helped me keep going through a three-day classroom move and the gorgeous flowers and plants have made my house look very cheerful. I love the fact that one of my gifts has paid for a child to be educated in another country. I have also piled up some good summer reading with the vouchers that I received - so kind and thoughtful of you to get together to do that! With the lovely candles I received I should be relaxing very soon! 

 The special teacher gifts will be very useful next year and I shall wear my badge with pride! I intend to write lots of inspirational ideas in my gorgeous new notebook too! My cards will stay up all summer - it is lovely to feel so appreciated. 

You will be pleased to know that I have shared *some* of my chocolates! 

I hope you all have a happy holiday (I'm sure the sun will make an appearance soon!) and I'll look forward to seeing you all in September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient, your comment will appear as soon as Miss BB has moderated it.