Friday, October 17, 2014

Amazing learning at home!

Look at Class 2's amazing work from their learning @ home! My socks have completely blown off again! There is some incredible art work and sculptures inspired by Hockney and Goldsworthy and a fantastic book about trees with top trumps cards! There is a wonderful seasons wall hanging showing the changes in trees and some great use of natural materials. Can you spot the Goldsworthy ice sculpture, with the really icy one in the background? Incredible! 

More work will be shown on the next blog post. 

 









3 comments:

  1. Wow what brilliant works of art you've all created lots of beautiful patterns and colours!! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy looking at their work, great to see the kids progress so well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their learning at home as I never know what to expect - and the children always exceed my expectations! They show their brilliant creativity and the amazing pieces of work they can create with their families. I'm so proud of them! :-)

      Delete

Please be patient, your comment will appear as soon as Miss BB has moderated it.